Onboarding is a crucial step in nurturing an inclusive workplace. Our Inclusive Onboarding Checklist covers the essential steps of onboarding new employees while ensuring that your program is a reflection of your commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
In this Onboarding Checklist, we cover step-by-step how to build an inclusive workplace for new employees at each phase of their journey in the first 12 months including:
- Preparing Before Your Employee Starts
- Making Your Employee's First Day and Week a Success
- Ensuring a Smooth Transition During the First Month
- Defining the Rhythm of Your Team During An Employee's First 6 Months
- Determining the Best Approach to Build a Workplace of Inclusivity Through An Employee's First 12 Months and Beyond
Simply fill in your information to download your digital copy of the checklist.